Regenerate2Profits and STRIVE Michael collaborate with the Georgia LUNG Force cabinet to lead the initiative with oncologists to develop the framework for a ‘Hand-off Communications’ to STRIVE for:
Standing Together Regenerating Innovative & Vital Exchanges to Sustain Stage IV Cancer Patients
Did you know that two-thirds of lung cancer patients are non-smokers? Anyone is at risk for lung cancer.
STRIVE Michael advocates the funding and implementation of the “Hand-off Communications Targeted Solutions Tool” designed by the Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare. We endorse this tool to assist the community to increase the survival longevity for Stage IV lung cancer patients.
- Participate in ‘Turquoise Takeover’ for Lung Cancer in May, June and November;
- Advocate the “Hand-off Communications” framework for hospitals to increase longevity of cancer patients;
- Educate health professionals of benefits and metrics for “Hand-off Communications” Tool;
- Monitor the effectiveness of the tool for increasing longevity for Stage IV cancer patients; and
- Participate in Fire Fighters Climb to bring awareness to their lung cancer challenges.